ENTRY FORM: LITTLE DIRECTORS
NOTE FOR SUBMISSION OF FILMS BY LITTLE DIRECTORS:
- Age: Films must be made by individual children/groups of children aged 6 to 16. The core team (Director, Cameraperson, editor, etc.) should be below the age of 16.
- Films made by children under the guidance of adults are eligible but the contribution of adults should be confined to training or facilitating the process & should not be extended to areas like scripting, shooting, story-boarding or animating.
- Entry Fee: No entry fees for Little Directors.
- EST: To promote your creativity on International level on behalf of you, CFSI will submit films in various films festivals, thus requesting you to submit the film with English subtitle.
- Films must be suitable for children - content should have no explicit violence, sexual reference or coarse language.
- Films can be shot on any video format available: HD, mp4 format, DVD, Mini DV etc.
- Final Exhibition Format: The exhibition format must be DVD with resolution of 1920x1080 (PAL).
- The films must have been produced in 2015/2016/2017 and should not be submitted in previous edition of ICFFIs.
- Only films that have been cleared of rights (including musical rights) will be accepted.
- Films must be entered by nominated parent (for individual entries) or teacher / supervisor / trainer / mentor (for group entries).
- It is the obligation of the nominated parent/teacher/trainer/mentor entering the film for Competition (from now on referred to as 'Legal Guardian') to ensure that the director and/or director's Legal Guardian own all copyright for or have written permission to use all underlying works included in the film including music, performance and script.
- It is mandatory to submit age proof of creative team viz. director, cameraperson, editor etc. (school card copy / or photo ID with date of birth).
SUBMISSION OF FILM:
The duly filled Entry form & all DVDs must be sent latest by 29th September 2017 to:
For Competition Little Directors,
20th ICFFI Festival Cell, Children's Film Society India
Films Division Complex, Phase I Building, 8th Floor, Dr. G. Deshmukh Marg,
Mumbai - 400026. India.
Tel: +91 22 2351 6127, Fax: 91 22 2352 2610 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DVDs must be marked clearly with the following: "For 20th International Children's Film Festival, India SELECTION PURPOSE / CULTURAL PURPOSE only - Not for commercial use." The courier invoice should mention "No Commercial Value - Value for Customs Purposes INR 100 only.
Additionally, the sender should inform the Festival by fax or e-mail, the title of the film, the date and means of shipment, and the AWB number.