Applications are invited for being on panel as Creative Producer for Children Film Projects
An Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India CFSI is a Government organization committed to producing, distributing and exhibiting children’s films that are both entertaining and educative.
We are looking for a highly creative, dynamic and committed professionals to supervise CFSI’s film Productions on site. The creative producer plays a key role in developing and producing a film. The incumbent is required to be creative and have experience in film production, pre and post production work so as to take forward CFSI’s mandate to produce quality cinema for children.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Well versed with complete film and TV serial production process.
- Financial planning of the film along with the Executive Producer and assist in hiring of the line Crew like Writers, Directors and Cast.
- Work closely with the Director, he/she is central to planning and designing the creative vision of the film.
- A creative producer will monitor closely with the director, the script, casting and other creative issues. He mainly works in conjunction with the producers.
- Bringing together creative team to ensure efficient and effective planning and execution of the film.
- Oversee the advancement of the script, shooting process and makes sure the director and actors are communicating effectively and the shoot is carried out as per the original vision of the film.
- Oversee the post-production and ensures that the creative vision of the film is maintained during editing.
- Oversee the end media requirements such as teasers, trailers, mailers, photo prints, videos and billboards.
- Working together with the director, the producer contributes in the development of new content and features.
- A creative producer gives the feedback related to creative aspects of the production and identifies new feature developments to the Chairperson, CEO & CFSI team.
- Degree of a recognized university.
- Experience of film or TV production.
- Experience of working with children or on programs for children.
- Ability to communicate fluently, orally and in writing in Hindi and English.
- Knowledge of Indian language other than Hindi.
- Knowledge of Indian history & Culture.
Desirable Aptitudes & Knowledge:
- The candidate must have studied film / TV / media from a recognized University with a (degree/diploma)
- The candidate should have minimum 3 years of experience in production of films / television content.
- The candidate should have relevant managerial and administrative experience.
- Relevant knowledge about technical innovations and their availability in the industry.
- Self-motivated individual with organizational and leadership capacities.
- Creative and innovative.
- Positive outlook with stress tolerance.
The contract will be for a period of one year initially extendable up to 3 years project wise. The remuneration will be part of budget of the film & will be on employment till the completion of the film commensurate with qualifications and experience payable by Executive Producer (selected by CFSI) as part of his project with the approval of Chairperson & CEO, CFSI.
Application with bio-data to be addressed to The Chief Executive Officer, Children's Film Society, India, 8th Floor, Films Division, 24, Dr. G. Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai-400026 by super-scribing the envelope mentioning the post applied for should reach within 7 days of publication of this advertisement.