Welcome to 19th ICCFFI 2015
The Children’s Film Society. India (‘CFSI’), is happy to announce that it is celebrating the 19th edition of its biennial International Children’s film festival popularly known as, ’The Golden Elephant,’ from 14 – 20 November 2015. India.
The Festival comprises of the sections namely, International Competition, Asian Panorama, Children’s World- Non-Competitive Section, Special Screenings. The films produced between August 2013 to July 2015 are eligible for participation in Competition Section of the Festival. A Selection Committee of experts from the film world and the allied field will preview the films received for different sections of the Festival and will select the films for screening at the Festival.
We invite all filmmakers, Producers and Distribution Companies to submit their films for our festival within the Rules and Regulations. Films with dialogues, which are not in English should be sub-titled in English.
Please find enclosed are Rule & Regulation along with entry form of 19 ICFFI Golden Elephant -2015.
Please send in your film/s along with your Entry Form (separately for each film) so as to reach, on or before the 31st July 2015 for pre-selection at
INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN’S FILM FESTIVAL - 2015
Children’s Film Society,
Films Division Complex,
24, Dr.G. Deshmukh Marg,
Mumbai. 400 026, India.
Tel - 091 – 22- 23516127
Looking forward to your kind co-operation.
Feel Free to fill our Online Entry form
- Children's Films produced after August 2013 are eligible for submission.
- Entry fees: USD 10 for foreign entries & Rs.500/- for Indian entries.
- Submission format : DVD (2 copies) OR Online Screener link.
- 1 DVD containing Synopsis of the film (100 words for feature film & 50 words for Short films).
- Two or more high resolution stills from the film (600 dpi).
- Only Fiction is eligible for Competition. Non-Fiction is not eligible.
- Deadline: 31st July, 2015
Feel Free to fill our Online Entry form for Little Director