An autonomous body under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
Government of India, Films Division Complex,
24, Dr. G. Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai -400 026
Tender Notice for PR for 18th ICFF, 2013
Children’s Film Society, India is an autonomous body under the Administrative control of the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting; Govt. of India The organization provides value-based entertainment for children and also fulfills their psychological and educational needs through the medium of films. Besides the above, CFSI also organizes International Children Film Festivals once in two years and participates in various International Film Festivals. 18th ICFF, 2013 is being organized from 14-20 November, 2013 at Hyderabad.
The importance PR has changed massively; it isn’t just about media relations and churning out press releases like it used to be a decade ago.
Accordingly, CFSI invites bids for the work PR on Print, TV & Radio to match with the current trends/requirements of the industry.
Objective: CFSI has a goal to reach each and every individual in India & abroad more effectively.
Key Purpose : PR is about doing more than traditional PR with content marketing, social media, reach which is transforming static news into conversations and bypassing media to speak directly to our target child audience filmmakers and film related personalities is to be aggressively and corrected worded with proper timing so that the same can be spread further, faster, and more directly to a specific target audience than ever before in history. It should allow to maximize public awareness like never before. Instead of being satisfied with a single placement, awareness needs to be shared exponentially to create an instant connect.
Detailed Scope of Work related to 18th International Children’s Film Festival :
- Researching and writing profiles of individuals and organizations.
- Researching and writing Press Release.
- Consolidated media planning.
- Create build up stories.
- Respond to Media inquires.
- Establish and Maintain Media contacts by creating a database for Children’s Film Society, India.
- Attend seminars, open forums, workshops and demonstrations – write announcements.
- Strategic planning case to case basis.
- Create media hype in the market.
- Suggest target markets/innovative ideas to monetize.
- Arrange media briefing at Hyderabad, New Delhi and Mumbai.
- Analyze, strategize and execute media plans.
- Prepare press kits.
- Prepare and conduct analyst pre briefings.
- Prepare interviews / bytes of key persons.
Requirement Criteria of PR Agencies:
PR agencies should fulfill the following criteria:
1) The Firm/Company should be registered under the Company’s Act.
2) The Firm/Company should have full-fledged establishment/office preferably based in Mumbai and Hyderabad with facilities like telephone, computers, printers, fax, email facilities and software like MS Office etc.
3) The Firm/Company should have a minimum of 3 years standing i.e. established at least on or before 1.1.2010.
4) PR agencies should have thorough work experience with Government establishments.
5) PR agencies should forward the Income Tax return for the last three years.
Financial bid should be accompanied with interest free refundable Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) OF Rs.10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) in favour of Children’s Film Society, India through DD/Bankers Cheque on a Nationalized Bank payable at Mumbai. EMD for unsuccessful bids will be returned to the respective bidders. Duration of the assignment is from Sept 1st to November 30th, 2013. CFSI’s decision in regard to the suitability or otherwise of the firm will be final and binding. Kindly mention budgetary allocation for each item. Chief Executing Officer, Children’s Film Society, India reserves the right to split, accept or reject any of the bids without assigning any reason and his decision will be final & binding.
PR agencies should forward their offer of media plan on Letter Head of the tenderers addressed to the Chief Executive Officer & Festival Director, Children’s Film Society, India, 8th floor, Phase I bldg, Films Division Complex, 24, Dr. G. Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai-400 026 in Sealed Cover along with their complete terms and conditions to undertake this assignment/job The Tenders should be (wax seal) in double cover and marked. . The offer should be forwarded in a wax sealed envelope addressed to Chief Executive Officer super-scribing in the envelope “Quotation for PR of 18th ICFF” within 10 days on publication of this tender on our website on 23rd August 2013.